Specialized Signs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated / reviewed on 07/05/2018.
We may collect the following information:
● Name and Job Title
● contact information including email address
● demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
● other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
● Internal Record keeping
● We may use the information to improve our products and services
● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
● whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
● if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info @ specializedsigns.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotion
In addition to the company’s safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the provisions of the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. If you have any queries about the personal and account information we are holding in your name, please contact us and we will be more than happy to update your records as required.